Yogi Bedtime Tea is a special kind of Yogi Tea famous for tantalizing and soothing blend. It is an ultimate combo with tranquil chamomile flower and calming Passionflower. The delicious and tasty flavor due to presence of cinnamon, cardamom and licorice makes it the most appropriate tea before bedtime. Every sip enables you to unwind your tiredness. Yogi Bedtime Tea is widely used for its excellent care to promote sound sleep and relaxation. Conditions of stress and anxiety are greatly reduced by using this tea in moderation. See the best price here on Amazon!
Now this tea is available in finely grounded form in sealed tea bags. Why Yogi Bedtime is popular and what are its health benefits can better be explained by first looking into its ingredients which are all herbs.
What are the main Ingredients of this tea?
It contains five traditional spices: Cinnamon bark, Cardamom seed, Ginger root, Clove bud, and Black pepper blended with Licorice root, Rose hip, Spearmint leaf, Chamomile flower, Raspberry leaf, Stevia leaf, Valerian Root Extract, Skullcap leaf and Passion Flower.
Special health benefits of Yogi Bedtime tea
Yogi Bedtime Tea is loaded with amazing natural ingredients that harvest compelling health benefits:
- Chamomile – sedative in natures, chamomile lowers the stress and depression level, calming down nerves.
- Cinnamon bark – it greatly regulates blood sugar and helping in weight management.
- Ginger root – it helps in detoxification of body. Also, being anti-inflammatory it helps in clearing your skin.
- Clove buds and black pepper – facilitates smooth digestion and augment improved metabolism.
- Valerian root extract – improves hypertension and treats anxiety and insomnia.
- Rose Hip – enriched with Vitamin c, the herb is ideal for enhanced immunity and prevention of cold
- Licorice root – it helps in treating stomach ulcers by reducing acid levels in stomach, treating heartburn and indigestion.
What about Side Effects?
Although there are no side effects reported so far, you are advised to consult your physician before going for this amazing product. It is not recommended during pregnancy or if you’re in any medical treatment. Anyway, you should drink it in moderation to avoid any side effects. There is no caffeine in this tea, so you should not worry about this.
You can prepare this tea with Boiling water for about 7-8 minutes and it is recommended for the best result to drink this tea before going to bed.
A box contain 16 tea bags and in a pack you will find 6 box. See the price here!
We took a look into Amazon website to see how this Yogi Bedtime tea was reviewed by customers and we was really surprised. The customers reviews are amazing. This tea is very popular – it was reviewed by over four thousand people and have a rating by 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is great and It should be a reliable factor to give it a chance. Check the reviews here!
Note: This product is not a diet or a substitute of any medicine.